I am working as a Staff Research Scientist at Visa Research since March, 2017. I was a Post-doctoral Researcher at EECS, UC Berkeley hosted by Sanjam Garg during Fall 2015-Spring 2017 where I was affiliated with Crypto and Theory research groups. My research encompasses all aspects of Cryptography and Security.
In October, 2015 I received my PhD in Computer Science from Aarhus University, Denmark, where I was a PhD Fellow (August, 2012 – August, 2015) supervised by Jesper Buus Nielsen at the Crypto Group led by Ivan Damgård. I spent the final year of my PhD at Northeastern University, Boston visiting Daniel Wichs.
I obtained my Master of Technology in Computer Science from Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (in 2011) supervised by Abhijit Das and Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecom. from Jadavpur University, Kolkata (in 2008).
I have served/am serving in the program committees of the following conferences:
At VISA Research I have (co-) mentored/am mentoring the following interns:
- James Bartusek from UC Berkeley (Summer 2020)
- Divya Ravi from IISC Bangalore (Spring 2020)
- Fermi Ma from Princeton University (Summer 2019)
- Sikhar Patranabis from IIT Kharagpur (Summer 2019)
- Binyi Chen from UC Santa Barbara (Summer 2018)
- Nicholas Genise from UC San Diego (Summer 2018)
- Kristina Hostáková from Ruhr University Bochum (Summer 2017)
Selected Invited Talks
- India Crypto Meet (virtual) in July, 2020 on Reusable Two-Round MPC from DDH [slides]
- Stanford Security Seminar at Stanford Univ (Dec, 2019) on Approximate Trapdoors for Lattices and Smaller Hash-and-Sign Signatures [slides]
- Bay Area Crypto Day at Stanford Univ (May, 2018) on Threshold Authenticated Encryption [slides]
- The SaTC Workshop on Privacy and Security at Univ of Wisconsin, Madison (June, 2016)on Obfuscation from multilinear maps: Vulnerabilities and protections [slides]
- Bay Area Crypto Day at Stanford Univ (May, 2016)
on Obfuscation without Vulnerabilities of Multilinear maps [slides]
- New York Crypto Day at CUNY (Jun, 2014)on Efficient Non-malleable Codes and Key-derivation for Poly-size tampering circuits [slides]
- At Aarhus Univrsity I Ta’ed Security in the Spring, 2014 and Distributed Systems in Spring of 2013.
- While working at ISI, I taught Number Theory in Regional/National Maths Olympiad camp and Discrete Maths in Crypto Internship Program in 2012.
- At IIT Kgp, I TA’ed Algorithms Analysis & Design in Fall of 2010 and Computational Number Theory in the Spring of 2011.