I started this YouTube channel to discuss (mostly in Bengali, seldom in English) wide range of topics pertaining to Bengal and Bengali people. The discussions are kept at an informal level (a.k.a. Adda in Bengali). If you’re wondering about the name of the channel, please visit the College Street Coffee House and explore its connection with Adda 😉
- Sep-24, 2021: Uploaded Episode#13: Journey of Three Engineers
- Sep-10, 2021: Uploaded Episode#12: Muslims in Contemporary India ft. Adil Hossain
- Aug-27, 2021: Uploaded Episode#11: Adventures of Kolkata Ventures ft. Avelo Roy
- Aug-22, 2021: Uploaded Episode#10: Changing Media Landscape in Independent India ft. Paranjoy Guha Thakurta
- Aug-6, 2021: Uploaded our first English episode #9: Bengal Famine (1943) with Prof. Janam Mukherjee
- July-31, 2021: Uploaded Episode#8: Trends in Bengali films ft. Debasish Sen Sharma
- July, 2021: We have a Facebook page now!
- July, 2021: Soumik Ghosh joins us 🙂
- July-11, 2021: Uploaded Episode#7: Dr. Kunal Sarkar on Covid-19, Policies and Politics
- June-27, 2021: Uploaded Episode#6: From Circuits to Celluloids ft. Aritra Sen
- June-19, 2021: Uploaded Episode#5: Operation Barga in West Bengal
- June, 2021: 100+ subscribers 🙂
- May-31, 2021: Uploaded Episode#4: Trends in Bengal Politics with Prof. Subhamoy Maitra
- May, 2021: Srinjoy Ganguly joins me as a co-host 🙂
- May-22, 2021: Uploaded Episode#3: Bengal Assembly Election 2021 ft. Srinjoy Ganguly.
- Dec-25, 2020: Uploaded Episode#2: The magical journey of a visually impaired mathematician ft. Pratish Datta.
- Oct-31, 2020: Uploaded Episode#1: Anujit Chakraborty on Studying Economics, Behavioral Economics, Bengal’s decline etc.
- Oct, 2020: Channel started.